Good public affairs management requires a solid understanding of issues. That understanding, in turn, is supported by good research. At HPG, research is our starting point and our core competency. The services were offer are:
Public Affairs Research
- We provide in-depth research and analysis on public policy issues.
- We monitor and analyze developments in industry and public affairs through strategic media monitoring and issues tracking.
- We develop and draft briefs, formal submissions to government agencies and panels, legislative annotation, policy proposals, position papers, strategic assessments and action plans.
- We help clients set social media marketing goals and develop strategies to help achieve them.
- We draft materials to get client messages heard by target audiences—talking points, key messages, speeches and presentations.
- We develop communications materials including websites, backgrounders, bios, news releases, brochures, newsletters and fact sheets.
- We work with clients to help draft advocacy strategies to move their interests forward.